How can I register as a person liable to VAT in Estonia?

To register, submit a written application to the Tax and Customs Board through e-MTA (the Estonian Tax and Customs Board's e-services platform), a service bureau of the Estonian Tax and Customs Board, or the e-Business Register. More details are available on the Tax and Customs Board's website under "Registration as a VAT payer."

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.