Can I claim a refund of VAT paid in another EU Member State for business-related purchases?

Yes, if you have purchased goods or services for your business in another EU Member State and paid VAT in that country, you can claim a refund of the VAT paid. The refund process follows the same rules as VAT paid in Estonia, as per the Value-Added Tax Act.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.